Saturday 19 November 2011

Working Friday~

Today was the first day I go to work at my dad factory, from 2.30~5.30
Cutting the PVC and the cushion, I felt so exhausted after work even just 3 hours
My dad say we ca earn $10 a day if we work
But I don't want the money
I told my dad just give me the pocket money of the class trip, these days I work free for you,haha
But my lazy brother, he just reading book and cycling

Until night, my parents friend come to my house to eat "popia"
But I just playing pool and singing in my K room, I also drink 3tins of beers, but now I still clear,haha

Today forget call my dad to take back my lovely computer.

Until today, I also can't forget you.............
Even though my fellow call me no t to think about it, but I can't control
In my mind always appear your image......

No comments:

Post a Comment