Thursday 17 November 2011

Thrusday~ my lovely computer

Today activity is not dissimilar with yesterday!
10am, I go to my mom beauty salon to take away my pimple
OMG, It is very pain because I have 1 mouth didn't clean it
3pm, go to tuition........Studying the O level comprehension and phases verb
Our teacher say:"This are very important , it will help you in your senior UEC,SPM,there is a syllabus can let you memorize,but your UEC, it text your grammar level, nobody can help you......"These word she has told us since JM1,haha

6pm,Go to play badminton, happy because our team have new uniform!
I am very proud because today my smashing is powerful and I fell enjoy in it
I agree to Chun Peng,he told me doing sport can help you forget something is unhappy
But......
Normal time, if I am home ,nobody else-------silence~
I can't control my brain, it always appear that memory~let me very sad
My fellow encourage me to forget.......but I can't
Should I say it out to her/him?
OMG~

I had asked my dad,he say my lovely computer had finish repaired but he haven't go to take it
Tomorrow wish I can see it, my lovely computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment