Wednesday 16 November 2011

Registration for SM1,first day~

Yesterday( Tuesday) we still need go to school just for 1 hour.Doing what? Haiz.......for registration
After this section , it has seen that the holiday is started!
I am happy, can ample time to play FB,watch TV, traveling.......
It will also sad because we must say bye-bye to Sunny fellow(fellows that don't go to the class trip)~hope we will same class~
Today go to Tanjong to joging with my parents, wow I had finished one round,I fell not so try , you know why~I am singing during joging, I will try next time , good ways~
Here I must use chinese, because i can't express in English, level not good enough~
农历10月26日(2011/11/21),我的华人生日~因为21日要去班游,所以提前几天去拜拜
拜谁呢?
我的干妈~因为我妈说什么我的生辰八字显示我不能做别人的干儿子~必须在我十六岁时’洗干‘所以到寺庙去‘洗干’,对我来说~没差,因为习惯叫:“干爹、干妈料!”哈哈!
Sunday some of the fellows of Sunny will come to my house~exited, hope I can sleep well , eat well
Because last time they come,I happy until sleep and eat not very well(I have shared it before~)

No comments:

Post a Comment