Thursday 3 November 2011

After concert

Today have another good memory in my JM3 live
The concert today is my successful
Everyone had tried their best to perform on the stage, include our Sunny's choir, ha ha!
Finally the concert had finished around 1.35pm
Some student on the stage some some words and touch our Teacher Xin Jie, she cried,I think this is the first our see our teacher cry because of her success!
I wanna at here to thank this good perfect teacher for teaching me this interesting , without boring subject, it is music!
In this positive activity I had learn the importance of cooperation
Yeah! Tomorrow just  study until 9.20am
Saturday my dear Sunny's fellow will come to my house for steamboat but the main aim is have a happy moment!Welcome you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment