Monday 7 November 2011

Sunny comes to my house

Wow! I am very happy until two days can't sleep very well ! We eat , sing , play together !
I also take photo with each of them
After that, Tao Tsu is very pro, he can predict your future
I also talking with fellows in my room
We talk about the love topic
They all continuously ask me I like who, and I had bravely talk out!
PR,MX,JG,CK,PJ..........stay my house a night, hope you all can enjoy
The next day, everyone had gone home , the last one is MX , her father fetch her around 1.25pm
Before that, we don't how to spend the time, so we just talking outside my house, because I like to talking so I had talked a lot of topic , enjoy talking with her ~
When the last one had gone home , my house become very silent and I immediately fell boring , I very hope this activity can repeat again~so sad because they all go back

No comments:

Post a Comment